Want a mini bar or home bar in your apartment?
You don’t need to have an oversize liquor cabinet or huge bar furniture to have home bar in your apartment. You can create a mini home bar that’s simple, inexpensive, and looks classy.
The mini home bar ideas in the video below will look great in your apartment, even if you have a small studio.
Need some cocktail ideas for your next party or home entertaining event now that you have a classy mini bar or bar cart for your apartment? Follow my board “It’s Cocktail Hour” on Pinterest for some great cocktail recipes that your guests will sure to love.
1. Chrome Metal Bar Tea Serving Cart With Tempered Glass
2. Southern Enterprises Metal-Glass Console Table in Silver and Black
3. Silver tray ( Dollar Tree or $.99 Cent Only Store)
4. Wine and Spirits
5. Wine and cocktail glasses (great savings at the Dollar Tree, $.99 Cent Only Store, Ross, Marshall’s, and TJMaxx)
6. Crystal Decanter
7. Teal Blue Ice Bucket (Home Goods)
Artist: Podington Bear
Album: Bon Voyage
courtesy of www.freemusicarchive.org
Be sure to check out the video! If you like the video, please “Like,” share, and subscribe.