You don’t need to have an oversize liquor cabinet or huge bar furniture to have home bar in your apartment. You can create a mini home bar that’s simple, inexpensive, and looks classy.
The mini home bar ideas in the video below will look great in your apartment, even if you have a small studio.
Need some cocktail ideas for your next party or home entertaining event now that you have a classy mini bar or bar cart for your apartment? Follow my board “It’s Cocktail Hour” on Pinterest for some great cocktail recipes that your guests will sure to love.
I wish to be transparent with my viewers/readers. This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the links and go on to make a purchase, I will be paid a small commission.
Items Used for the 3 Mini Bar Looks
1. Chrome Metal Bar Tea Serving Cart With Tempered Glass
2. Southern Enterprises Metal-Glass Console Table in Silver and Black
3. Silver tray ( Dollar Tree or $.99 Cent Only Store)
4. Wine and Spirits
5. Wine and cocktail glasses (great savings at the Dollar Tree, $.99 Cent Only Store, Ross, Marshall’s, and TJMaxx)
6. Crystal Decanter
7. Teal Blue Ice Bucket (Home Goods)
Music for Video “3 Classy Mini Bar Ideas for your Apartment”